Lithuanian Youth Association in the UK (JKLJS) together with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Lithuania (URM IESD), the Embassy of the Republic of Lithuania in London and Lithuanian Business Confederation | ICC Lithuania are presenting „What would you do to strengthen the economic relationship between the UK and Lithuania?“ contest.
The contest is open for all the Lithuanian and United Kingdom students.
Terms and conditions:
• All the entrants are required to submit a proposal (conference, discussion, movie, business plan, study plan) about the best ways for economic collaboration and involvement between Lithuania and the UK which should be no longer than a one A4 format page. The ideas should be set out with clear objectives and expected results.
• All the proposals should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 29th of November 2010 deadline.
• The winners will be elected by JKLJS, URM IESD, the Embassy of the Republic of Lithuania and ICC Lithuania representatives.
• The results will be announced during a meeting with all the participators on the 7th of December 2010 19.00 at the LR Embassy in London.
• The winner of the 1st place will be given an opportunity to collaborate with JKLS, the Embassy of the Republic of Lithuania, and ICC Lithuania in realizing his or her idea.
– 1st Place – £500
– 2nd Place – £250
– 3rd Place – £100
Deadline: 29 November, 2010
For further queries, please contact us at: email@example.com